Post 1: CANADÁ

Hi. How is everything going? 
Now I will write about Canadá, a country that I would like to go. 
First I would like to go there because I like cold season, and Canadá is so cold, maybe if I go there, I won´t like to stay all the time cold. Also I´d go there because it is an English speaking country, so I could improve my speaking. 
I know Canadá is in North America, it is a big country next to The United States, but it is not the same (hahaha). Canada, has a French part, there the people speak French. And something important is that this country is considered to have a good quality of life. Canadá has a variety of animals and plants, which are good for preservation. 
I would like to study one semester there, because Universidad de Chile has an agreement with this country, and also this is recognized because its good education in social science. 
Even I would like to live there for the quality of live, the weather and the beautiful landscape.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario